This post is also available in: Français (French)
Your EDC membership connects you to an engaged and generous community of professional peers while also offering you a number of valuable individual benefits. EDC membership is renewed annually through the STLHE portal.
EDC members have exclusive access to:
- Member-rates for Conferences and Institutes;
- Action Groups and Communities of practice, or to propose new ones
[media-credit name=”EDC Executive” align=”alignright” width=”133″][/media-credit]
- Applying for EDC Grants;
- Applying for Educational Developer Grants for Exchanges (EDGEs);
- Awards recognizing professional leadership and sustained, meaningful contributions to the field of educational development in Canada;
- Collaborate on writing Educational Development Guides;
- Participation in EDC executive and coordinator roles and Voting;
- Program Accreditation eligibility.
Current members and non-members are able to:
- Access and read existing Educational Development Guides and Resources
- Join the EDC Listserv (non-members can request to join by emailing email@example.com)
- Apply for Bursaries for attending conferences or institutes;
- Find colleagues through the list of centers
- Follow us on Twitter
To Join EDC or Check your Membership Status
Visit the STLHE Wildapricot portal to join EDC or to check your current membership status with EDC and STLHE.