This post is also available in: English (Anglais)
At this stage, we invite expressions of interest from possible teams of authors for the following topic:
Curriculum Development: The objective of this guide would be to provide data-driven support for curricular designs, revisions, and mapping as well as recommendations around supporting instructors and departments as they undertake this important work.
Proposals should include:
- authors’ names, biographies, and CVs;
- team members’ experience with the particular topic;
- intended focus of the guide; and
- a sample outline indicating overall structure and main themes addressed.
Potential authors should note that we intend to publish this upcoming guide by February 2021. Please submit proposals via email (email@example.com) by December 13. For more information on the EDC Guide Series, visit: edc.stlhe.ca/learn/edcguides
Please keep an eye out as we will soon distribute a future call for authors for the next Guide which will focus on Indigenization (of the curriculum, and in educational development)!
Thanks to the EDC community for responses to the call for topics
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the EDC community for your responses to the call for topics for the next Educational Development Guide. You provided a wonderful set of topics and issues to consider. The EDC Executive Team reviewed the survey responses considering the following:
- the topic’s relevance to community’s current needs as well as the living plan;
- the scope and intention of the guides;
- the focus, depth, and clarity of the suggested topic(s); and
- the topic’s readiness for development (e.g., clear concepts, initial work underway by members of the EDC community).