This post is also available in: Français (French)
Upcoming GM (June 9, 2020): The GM Agenda, January-June 2020 Report and related materials.
Register at: https://stlhesapes.wildapricot.org/event-3852720
Amended: June 9th, 2020 By-laws
Elections for Executive happen every year:
- Even years Elections (e.g., 2018, 2020): Chair; Vice-Chair, Professional Development
- Odd years Elections (e.g., 2019, 2021): Vice-Chair, Awards and Recognition; Vice-Chair, Communications; Vice-Chair, Conferences; Secretary
- Appointed: Treasurer
Run for an EDC Executive
EDC Executive are elected between February and June. Open positions are announced by the nomination committee after the EDC AGM in February. A call for nominations is sent to the membership and is posted on the mailing list.
Interested in Coordinator Role
Coordinator roles are filled when one becomes available. For more information contact the EDC Executive whose portfolio includes that coordinator role, or contact the exec via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Join the Nomination Committee
The nomination committee includes on appointee by the EDC Executive and two EDC members nominated and elected at the EDC AGM in February.
Minutes & Reports
- General Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Executive Meetings (2007 – current)
- EDC Reports to STLHE (2007 – current)
- Past ProD sessions in AGMs (2008 – 2010)
- Past Chair’s EDC Corner reports (2007 – 2013)
In February 2009, at the EDC general meeting of members (Durham College), the new EDC organizational logo was unveiled. To support and facilitate its use, the following user and application guidelines were developed and approved by Executive (May 2009).
Approved Logo Use
- meeting minutes of the Executive and the EDC annual/general/special meetings
- official forms, documents and reports prepared by Executive in relation to their individual roles (e.g., EDC Grant program)
- official documents and reports prepared by EDC sub/committees (logo to be added by the Secretary)
- official letters and correspondence prepared by members of the Executive
- “other” as deemed appropriate by the Executive
Approved Logo Users
- members of the Executive in relation to their official EDC roles and responsibilities
- EDC conference host and planning committee members with respect to print and online
- promotional materials (e.g., conference website, emails, etc.)
- teaching and learning centres as a web link to the EDC website
- grant recipients for the purpose of acknowledging the EDC Grant Program (e.g., conference PPT slides)
- “other” as approved.
- full colour logo and text on letterhead (black and white or gray scale if there is a cost issue); logo centred in the header; EDC web address centred in the footer
- full colour logo and text as banner for EDC web pages
- full colour logo on EDC thank you cards
- logo with text (colour/gray scale/black & white as determined by Executive) on conference bags
- full colour logo with text on lapel pins
For access to the logo contact the Secretary (Mandy Frake-Mistak, email@example.com)